This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.shopperquick.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Shopper Quick Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its corporate office at 33, Ramanujam Street, T.Nagar, Chennai 600017, Tamil Nadu, India (hereinafter referred to as "Shopper Quick").
Only individuals/entities capable of entering into legally valid and binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 are authorized to use this website. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors/un-discharged insolvents/mentally unsound persons etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Shopper Quick website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Shopper Quick reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Shopper Quick's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Registration and Account Maintenance
Mode of Communication
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you through phone, SMS, email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
This Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Shopper Quick is only a facilitating Agent and not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Shopper Quick does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
2. Shopper Quick does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability etc.,) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Shopper Quick does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Shopper Quick accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. Shopper Quick is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Shopper Quick cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Shopper Quick shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
4. Shopper Quick does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics(such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Sellers. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Seller that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
5. Shopper Quick does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
6. At no time shall Shopper Quick hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Shopper Quick have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Shopper Quick is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Shopper Quick is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
8. At no time shall Shopper Quick hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Shopper Quick have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
9. Shopper Quick is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
10. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
1. Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel your order(s), if you do not accept the rectified rate. "Seller shall not claim Shopper Quick any abnormal difference in the price, in case of any error."
2. You release and indemnify Shopper Quick and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Shopper Quick cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence and Shopper Quick shall not be obligated to handle any claims made therefrom.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Shopper Quick does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Shopper Quick reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Shopper Quick may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Shopper Quick reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Shopper Quick Private Limited.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene,pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene,defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another User's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Shopper Quick, Shopper Quick.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Shopper Quick or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Shopper Quick 's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Shopper Quick’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Shopper Quick.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
We reserve the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the Website. Shopper Quick shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these
Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect Shopper Quick views. In no event shall Shopper Quick assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content Which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
1. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
2. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
3. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers")may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
4. Shopper Quick shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under.
You will be required to provide a valid phone number and/or email address while placing an order or for subscriptions on our Website. By registering Your phone number & email address with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or via SMS notifications and/or via email, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates or promotions. We may use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS or email, from Shopper Quick alone.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We will do our level best to keep all data (including the ones that we collect) secure; however, we do NOT guarantee that information will be kept safe at all times.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Shopper Quick does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Shopper Quick will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Shopper Quick does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
Shopper Quick shall not be responsible and shall not assure any guarantees and warranties on the products sold through it and the same shall be governed by the terms of sale between the parties.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Shopper Quick reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
Payments through banks and other Gateways
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
• Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
• Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
• Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
• Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Before shipping / delivering your order to You, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users. Further:
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Shopper Quick liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Shopper Quick 's Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Shopper Quick is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Shopper Quick Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Shopper Quick is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Shopper Quick Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
It is presumed that the payment made by You is from a valid source and that the notes are genuine and accepted means of exchange. It is made clear that in event of the authorised person receiving any denominations which in the opinion is fake or appears to be counterfeit, the authorised person may refuse to accept the same and refuse delivery of the product, much less report the same to the appropriate authorities.
Refund for electronic payments and cash on delivery payments, shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI), as per registration details provided by the buyer.
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Shopper Quick in case of any misuse by Buyer.
Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
Transactions to be monitored:
Shopper Quick reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Shopper Quick may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
Shopper Quick reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Shopper Quick or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
Shopper Quick may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Shopper Quick. As a result of such check if Shopper Quick is not satisfied with the credibility of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
Shopper Quick may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Shopper Quick deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Shopper Quick may hold Transaction Price and Shopper Quick may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
If Shopper Quick has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine and against public policy, then Shopper Quick may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
Shopper Quick reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Shopper Quick may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Shopper Quick will not be liable for anydamages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Shopper Quick.
Compliance with Laws:
Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Shopper Quick Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Shopper Quick make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Shopper Quick is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The jurisdiction of any disputes involving Shopper Quick shall be limited to the Courts at Chennai.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Shopper Quick and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so.
Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Trademark Complaint / Intellectual Property
Shopper Quick respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, you can write to Shopper Quick at email@example.com.
Shopper Quick does not warrant that Product description or other content of this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please Contact us at Shopper Quick Private limited, Customer Care: +91-7823948136 for any questions or comments regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under,the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Shopper Quick prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
Report offensive Display Names
Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Shopper Quick will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including (but not limited to):
1. Limits placed on account privileges;
2. Loss of special status;
3. Account suspension.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Shopper Quick. Shopper Quick encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email. However, Shopper Quick will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Shopper Quick policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Shopper Quick does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Shopper Quick System - Shopper Quick allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Shopper Quick system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - Shopper Quick will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' page or contacting our customer support.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Shopper Quick 's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Shopper Quick Users. Shopper Quick Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Shopper Quick - Shopper Quick prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Shopper Quick Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
Shopper Quick policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including (But not limited to):
1. Limits on account privileges
2. Account suspension
3. Cancellation of listings
4. Loss of special status
Disputes Resolution Policy
It is the endeavor of Shopper Quick to ensure a hazzle free experience for the Buyer and Seller. However, there may be some cases where either the Buyers and Sellers may face issues. At Shopper Quick we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Sellers.
What is a 'dispute'?
A 'Dispute' can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Seller in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a 'dispute' occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and the Seller. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue. It is important that before a Buyer/Seller raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Buyer raises a dispute, the Seller's payment for that order is put on hold immediately until the issue is resolved.
How is a 'dispute' created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer/Seller can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of 'disputes'?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
1. Wrong item received
2. Item Not as described
3. Damaged or Seal broken on Product
4. Part/Accessory missing
5. Seller Description/Specification Wrong
6. Defective (Functional issues)
7. Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
In case the Seller rejects the return request of the Buyer, and Buyer raises a dispute, then Shopper Quick will try to mediate and resolve the dispute between both the parties. If the dispute is resolved in favour of the Buyer, a refund is provided once the product is returned to the Seller. If the dispute is settled in favour of the Seller, Buyer is NOT entitled to any refund.
Shopper Quick does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Shopper Quick assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Shopper Quick do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Shopper Quick does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Buyer Protection Program
Buyer Protection Program covers Buyers who are not satisfied with the product/item they have purchased. Buyers can write to email@example.com along with the order ID and details of the issue.
Shopper Quick 's Customer Support team will investigate and get back to the buyer/seller for a possible resolution. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.
In due course of resolution, Shopper Quick 's Customer Support Team shall facilitate a conference call including the Seller and the Buyer.
When a dispute has been raised, Shopper Quick may provide both the parties access to each others Display Names, contact details including phone number, email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Shopper Quick for settling the dispute.
Buyer's Eligibility and Restrictions
1. Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on Shopper Quick are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program.
2. Buyers can file a dispute within 15 days from the date of delivery of the product as applicable from product to product, whichever is earlier.
3. Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
4. Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program. Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not covered by the Buyer Protection Program.
5. Shopper Quick shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses,expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/Seller.
6. Claims of the nature of 'Buyer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
7. Shopper Quick reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Shopper Quick may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
8. To be able to take advantage of the Buyer Protection Program, Buyers should contact our Buyer Support customer support team and describe the issue in detail; Shopper Quick will attempt to contact the seller to resolve the issue, if the issue is found genuine.
9. Raising disputes against Sellers does not automatically entitle the Buyer to receive a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Shopper Quick shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are considered valid and genuine.
10. If the Buyer has already initiated charge back through the credit card issuing bank, it will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program, though in such cases a Seller can file a claim by contacting the Customer Support.
11. Even through the Buyer Protection program, Shopper Quick does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on Shopper Quick against technical/manufacturing defects.
12. Decisions made by Shopper Quick under the Buyer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
13. Shopper Quick reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to any of its Users.
14. Through this program, Shopper Quick shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
15. Shopper Quick Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer/Seller to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favour of the Seller.
Shopper Quick to make shopping a more genuine experience has in consultation with the Sellers formulated a scheme for replacement/refund as per the policy formulated by the Seller for each or all or any of the products listed on the website.
The Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have not found the particular product purchased to be satisfactory in comparison with another piece of similar make and nature thereby replacing the said product with another product of similar features of the same brand and model.
Replacements are subject to availability of the item with the seller and may not apply to all the items. It is to be noted that the policy of replacement is item specific and shall subject to the stipulations mentioned alongside the product. Also, replacements or refunds are not applicable in the following situations:
• Items that do NOT have replacement or refunds;
• Damages due to misuse of product;
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
• Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
• Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
• Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items including freebies originally included with the product/s delivered;
Shopper Quick reserves it right to alter the period stipulated as Replacement Guarantee either or in own accord or in consultation with its Sellers on all or any of the products posted on its web site. In such cases the Replacement guarantee period shall be reckoned as that mentioned against the product, without demur.
Under no circumstances will the amounts paid by you for the goods be refunded or seek another product for the value of the product.
Refunds may be offered, if the product cannot be replaced.
Buyers may cancel the products and the following policy applies:
1. Buyers are required to logon to www.shopperquick.com and cancel the order on their own.
2. In case of cancellation, the payment gateway charges of 2% will be deducted & the remaining amount will be refunded.
Buyers cannot cancel an order if the item is already shipped (or) delivered, or if the item is categorized as non-refundable or non-returnable or if the item is shipped along with another product that is ordered as a bundle.
If a seller is unable to delivery a product due to reasons such as "Out of Stock" within 72 hours from the time of order, then the order will be automatically cancelled; in such cases, the entire amount will be refunded.
Refunds towards cancellation usually take 7 - 10 business days subject to Refund policy for the various products.
Returns and Refund Policy
Return' is defined as the action of giving back the original item purchased by You to the Seller which was purchased from Shopper Quick website. Returns are limited to the following situations:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
3. Products was / were missing
4. Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases, when a replacement is not possible.
1. Seller can always accept the return as per the policy defined by Shopper Quick for various products.
2. False claims such as incorrect items ordered (or) falsy clicks will not be entertained for any refund or returns.
3. Return request must be raised within 3 days from the date of delivery. If the return request is approved, then the schedule for pickup of items will be decided based on the location of the buyer and our delivery partner.
4. If a seller disagrees a return request, a dispute may be raised against the seller under Shopper Quick’s Buyer Protection program. If the seller doesn’t respond to the request within 5 days, then the refund will be processed in favor of buyer.
5. Product/item must be returned in original condition including freebies if any for refunds to be processed. Refunds will be initiated only after the item is received and confirmed by the seller in agreeable condition.
6. Under no circumstances refund shall be made in the form of cash to You or to your authorised representative.
7. Shopper Quick may deduct a small transaction fee such as payment gateway charges, etc., and the remaining amount shall be transferred to the buyer.
8. Buyer shall shoulder all the costs involved in shipping and logistics, in such cases.
Please note that the refund usually takes around 7-10 business days.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
2. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Seller expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the Seller. Furthermore, Seller shall ensure that invoices state "Powered by Shopper Quick " and failing to do so Seller will be liable for chargebacks (as applicable).
3. Item not as described - meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.